Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Getting Back Your Girlfriend - 3 Steps to Get You Started

If you are interested in getting back your girlfriend then you have probably just been through a break up and are feeling very low right now.  Hang in there though, because relationship repair and getting a girlfriend back happens all the time.  However, there are detailed steps that you should take to make this possible. These three tips will get you started.

1.  It helps to understand what a woman looks for in a relationship and this understanding is necessary to getting back your girlfriend and keeping the new relationship healthy.  Not everybody realizes this, but women crave appreciation.  A woman wants to be appreciated for the things she does.  She falls in love with a man that pours attention upon her and appreciates who she is and what she has to offer.  Obviously there are many reasons why a girlfriend would end a relationship such as constant fighting or cheating, etc. But, the majority of these reasons come down to her not feeling appreciated.  Keep that in mind as you proceed.


  
2.  At this point, you must give her space.  Now is not the time to pour attention on her because if you call and text her after a breakup you simply come across as needy and desperate and neither of those characteristics will be attractive to your girlfriend.  In fact, that is a major turnoff.  You need to agree with the break up and spend a month improving your self-image and confidence so you can make a strong and focused effort toward getting your girlfriend back.  If you have already started to feel foolish by constantly contacting her then send her a handwritten letter telling her that you apologize for acting silly, that you agree with the breakup, that things are going well for you and you will talk about it in the future because right now you both need some space.

3.  Spend the month taking care of yourself.  Let the emotions start to cool.  There are mental methods you can use to heal the pain, but also you need to be improving your image and confidence by doing such things as getting an updated haircut, updating your wardrobe, eating healthy and exercising.  Get back in touch with friends and restart or find some new hobbies.  Start getting out and dating again even if you don't feel like it.  At the end of a month you can be in a prime position and state-of-mind to make your move to get back your girlfriend.

Okay, those are three steps to get you started mending yourself and getting back your girlfriend.  Here's some quick advice for the first contact after your month of space and taking care of yourself, keep it short and upbeat.  Keep the phone call short and upbeat and the first meeting the same (i.e. meeting for coffee or lunch).
Legitimate Home Business

4 comments:

  1. A month ago I was exactly feeling how you are feeling now, in pain, crying, heart broken, and then I found this site saveabreakup.com and I followed their instructions, I had my girlfriend come back to me in no time so fast!! I was so so happy and I'm still very happy, don't give up! I suggest you view the free videos that tell you what to do on saveabreakup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. “I have met Pedro five (5) months ago and I felt since the very first moment this is the love of my life. The first month he was indifferent to the situation even I felt he was behind all women except me. I asked myself: Does he know that I exist? I was feeling terrible about this because deep in my mind I knew he was the right person for me. My friend, Julia told me: There is this africa voodoo, he can help you. I was skeptical at the beginning to be honest because I never believe in these types of things. I decided to contact africa voodoo, and he was very sweet, and he knew also that Pedro was meant to be my soul mate. he sent me a Love Spell that worked in 3days he invited me to dinner, then to the disco, then to the theater…..now he is just mine!! Thank you so much!!! this is the email of the spell caster templeofvadoo@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. THANKS TO DR LOVE FOR BROUGHT MY EX BOY FRIEND BACK
    After going through Gary testimony, i was amazed and was thinking if it was true, i contacted DR LOVE urgently for help on getting back by EX, Paul was the love of my life and i really loved him.So when i shared everything with Dr LOVE he said my lover will be back to me within 24hours i was like 24hours he said yes.Really the most amazing thing was that the time was not up to 24hours a man who left me for almost 4years i got a call from him...Sharing tears that he wants to see me..i said he should come over which he did.He cried and said i should forgive him.i said i have and he said he wants to prove himself that he will never leave me for another lady.so he gave me access to his account and me is beneficiary.Am so happy and grateful to DR LOVE for what he has done for me bringing back joy to my life. He just told me to tell friends and more people to contact him for any kind of solutions, Friends i can swear by anything DR LOVE is a man you can contact for help and he is trustworthy.Here his is private mail drlovespellcaster@yahoo.com or cell number +2348038096203

    ReplyDelete
  3. DR IBHAGBONSORIAH is a real spell caster and not a scammer.
    My name is Susan Kennedy, am from New York. About a year ago, my husband divorced me and my lovely daughter for another woman. Since then my life has been miserable, I felt all hope was gone and I almost committed suicide but I was left with a little hope and that hope was our daughter. I and my husband were happy when we both got married even when I gave birth to our lovely daughter; he was the happiest man on earth, he was a caring husband and we both loved each other. Suddenly he told me that he was no longer interested in me and that he doesn’t love me any longer.
    One morning I was browsing through the internet, and then I saw a testimony that testified about this great man who helped a woman like me whose husband has abandoned for three years, this great man brought back her husband and now she’s one of the happiest woman on earth. When I saw this testimony, I never believed but I just decided to contact this great man which I did and when I emailed him, he replied and asked me to do whatever he ask of me which I also did so he told me that my husband will come back to me in less than two days. And to my greatest surprise my husband came knocking at the door, as I opened the door, behold my husband begging me to forgive him for all he has done to me and my daughter. All I did was to hug and kiss him because I have really missed him, since then my life has been full of happiness. I don’t know how to thank this great man so that’s why am testifying of his good work. My dear readers if you want his help, here is his email address: DR.IBHAGBONSORIAHSPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM Try him and see his wonderful work. You wont regret it.

    ReplyDelete